7:30-5:30 Monday through Friday
Tuition is due weekly
Teachers will meet with parents twice during the year formally to discuss each individual child’s progress. Parents and teachers will continue to share ideas and thoughts and ideas about each child throughout the year as the need arises.
First Friends has on open door policy. parents are welcome to visit, observe, or join us for lunch or field trips anytime.
- If the Worcester Public Schools are CLOSED, we will open at 8:30 a.m.
- If the Worcester Public Schools are delayed, we will be open at 8:30 a.m. UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED. Please register to receive alerts.
- If a State of Emergency is declared due to severe weather in our region we will be CLOSED.
- If the Governor asks all “non essential employees” to remain off the road please call the center to verify the center’s opening.
- If a State of Emergency is declared and our region is not affected we will remain OPEN.
- If the Worcester Public Schools are not in session (i.e. holidays and school breaks) please call the voice mail to determine the center’s opening.
- In the event of an early closing, parents will be notified at drop off or by telephone.