Age: 4 weeks to 15 months
Class Size: 7 children / 3 teachers
- The infant room is based on nurturing infant’s social, emotional, physical, and cognitive developmental needs.
- The classroom is spacious and filled with places for babies to roll, crawl, sit, pull up and walk.
- The babies have quiet, cozy areas to spend time with each other and by themselves developing beginning social and communication skills.
- During daily routines of feeding and diapering teachers talk, sing, hold and interact with the babies.
- Teachers communicate daily with parents regarding their child’s day fostering a positive childcare experience and partnership with families.